Faith in Action Taxi
Drivers & Vehicles Insured and DOT Certified
Call to schedule your ride
Based in Sidney, Iowa
We cover Southwest Iowa and Surrounding area
Taxi Service Rates
.95 per mile minivan or sedan 1.15 with credit card
1.25 per mile wheelchair van
Over 60? Ask about our discount
Call Dispatch 712-313-0316
Iowa Total Care Members call 1 833 404 1061
Amerigroup Members call 1 800 600 4441
If you need, be sure to ask for one of our Wheelchair accessible vans !
FIA Taxi is taking the following precautions in response to COVID-19
1. Car Hygiene : We are sanitizing all cars with disinfectant wipes or spray solutions between rides. Door handles, seats, seat belts and other surfaces are being wiped down.
2. Screening Riders : When you call in for a ride, we will be asking if you feel well today and if you have any flu-like symptoms. This is for your own and everyone elses' safety. If you are not feeling well, we may not be able to transport you.
Symptoms are Fever, Cough and Shortness of breath. Let us know if you have any of these symptoms, have been out of Iowa or Nebraska in last 2 weeks or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID.
3. Social Distancing : For your own safety and that of others, we will be having you sit in the back This will provide distance between you and your driver.
Basic Best Practices
1. Driver and riders please wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and wear Masks.
2. Travel with wipes or hand sanitizer to disinfect your hand in-between hand washing.
3. Cover your cough/sneeze with tissue.
4. Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
If you decide not to ride with us on any given day, please remember to call 712-374-2093 to cancel your ride . Normal cancellation policy applies.
New : Grocery and Pharmacy Pick up and Drop off
We realize that many of you may need to stay home to minimize your risks of contracting the virus. We can pick up your grocery order or medication and deliver it to your door step.
For groceries : You will need to place your order online and make your payment online. You will need to call our office to schedule the pick up just like any other ride. We will need the store name and location along with your order confirmation information and pick-up time.
For Medications : The same goes. If you can get the order placed with the pharmacy and pay for it over the phone, then we will pick it up an deliver it to your door step. If paying for the prescription becomes an issue, we may have to work something else out.
To avoid face-to-face contact, all groceries and pharmaceuticals will be delivered to your door step. The driver will let you know by phone or doorbell when he or she has dropped off your order.
We'll get through this together.